Previous entries...

Thursday, January 20

Fun pictures with my new camera

Of course I don't run out of willing subjects for pictures!













All of these pictures were on "auto." The camera did all of the thinking. I just point and shoot. It does a great job at that! What a difference between the clarity of this camera to those I have owned before! Can't wait to figure out the way to use the different modes and settings. I have 2 books to teach that- so it will be a while. But it is fun learning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! Seems like an excellent camera!

Anonymous said...

The children look great!
Hey Justin! Where are your front teeth!
Love, Nana

Night Nurse said...

Awesome pictures! What kind of camera did you end up getting?

Night Nurse said...

Nevermind! I just scrolled down and saw that you got a Canon, you lucky girl you! :o)

Anonymous said...

Love kids being silly! Love p