Previous entries...

Friday, October 22

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Yep, you guessed it, I bought the kids a new DVD of It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I watched it with the kids the other night. It was so neat to see after so many years. I remember waiting until one of the networks would play it every year, and we surely were around the tv to see it growing up. It was funny to see the kids reaction to the movie. Justin started off by saying..."Do they talk at all in the movie?", and "What is that dog doing?" and Dillon with "Why does that girl keep moving the football when he goes to kick it? There was a lot of explaining of the Peanuts cartoon for a while. Then we continued with the movie. It overall was pretty good, just like I remembered it! Oh, and the kids love it too!

No comments: