Previous entries...

Friday, September 10

Dillon lost his first 2 teeth at the same time!!








Last week on Friday September 3rd, Dillon lost his first 2 teeth at the same time. He had been wiggling them loose for the last month. Finally, I told him to just pull them out, or twist them out. He was hesitant. Then I offered to give him an extra popsicle to get them out. Still nothing, so I offered to pull them out. Dillon was a little hesitant, but agreed. With a little forceful wiggle, the first one came out, and with and upward pull, the second one came out. After a quick swish of water in his mouth, he ran to the mirror to check out his new smile! I took a few pictures, and the teeth went into his little tooth fairy box that the dentist gave him a couple months ago. He got $4.oo for his teeth that night, and we was really excited to tell everyone in the house. He quickly put the money in his "money bin" for savings.

No comments: