Previous entries...

Sunday, March 7

For today, March 7th

......Here is what's going on today, March 7th.....................

Outside my window.....It is raining. It has been raining for 2 days now.
I am thinking.....Can we have a world without child predators in it?
I am thankful.....for my husband who had dinner ready when I woke up today. yeah!
I am wearing.....sleeping attire in the daytime (I am in between shifts)
I am hearing.....the boys going crazy now that I am up. I guess it is a green light to yell now?
I am buying......an Ant Farm and a Worm Farm for Justin this next week.
I am going.....to work tonight, and Monday night, and then Wednesday night this week. Otherwise I am off- except for homeschooling the boys.
I am reading.....Facebook all the time :)
I am thinking about......my extended family and those that are not in great health. Hopefully they return to better health soon.
I am remembering.....my fun years as a girl scout, as our oldest son shows interest in joining the Boy Scouts at the end of the school year.
I am hoping.....that our youngest son will get on the bandwagon with this potty training thing.
On my mind.....I really should eat healthier, and exercise more, but my mind is just not that into it yet.
From the learning rooms...All about worms, phonics lessons, spelling lessons, handwriting, reading, science, social studies, and of course math this week. They are doing so good in all subjects- Yeah!
Noticing that....Our middle son is already making his list of what he wants for his birthday, and has already picked out his cake for May 17th......but it is only March!
Pondering about......why I didn't win the mega million 166 million jackpot. Oh, wait, I remember, I didn't play.
From the kitchen.....dinner awaits me.
Around the house....the laundry is done, that's a plus! Thanks to Justin :)
One of my favorite things.....looking at old photos. My, how we change.

No comments: