We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Wednesday, March 3
Bugs, Bugs, Bugs......
salamander salamander
salamander
caterpillar and slug
Today's yard work yielded a lot of bugs in the yard for the boys to play with. It included snails, slugs, caterpillars, 2 California slender salamanders, and plenty of worms. yippee!
Glad that they aren't in visible view in MY patio! I get a little squeamish with some of the creepy-crawlies. :o) Glad your boys could have fun with them! Do salamanders bite?
I looked them up online, and I dont think they bite or are poisonous. they are so small, I dont know what they would bite, I think thier little mouths couldn't even get onto a pinkie finger.
2 comments:
Glad that they aren't in visible view in MY patio! I get a little squeamish with some of the creepy-crawlies. :o) Glad your boys could have fun with them! Do salamanders bite?
I looked them up online, and I dont think they bite or are poisonous. they are so small, I dont know what they would bite, I think thier little mouths couldn't even get onto a pinkie finger.
Post a Comment