
We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Sunday, February 14
Oh boy.......
So the other day, I found a lot of unused toilet paper in the garbage in the hall bathroom. I gathered up the kids, and started asking "who did this, who put all of the toilet paper that was on the roll right into the garbage?" Justin replied "Not me!", followed by Dillon who stated "Not me!", and then I rounded up Hunter, and asked him if he put the toilet paper into the garbage. Well wouldn't you know, he too had a similar response...."Not me!" he said. Well, I guess I'm not gonna get anywhere with these boys- as they have apparently all agreed to blame the "Not Me Monster" in the house.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment