Previous entries...

Sunday, August 30

The easiest and tastiest donuts ever!!!!!!!!


I made these easy donuts for the kids this morning after work, and they were just downright delectable!!!! Oh, and easy too!!!
Plus, they were a lot cheaper than the dozen donuts at the donut shop!!
There was a sale this week, and I made 10 donuts, and 10 holes for 44 cents!!!!

Ingredients:
1 can of buttermilk biscuits (not the flaky kind)
deep fryer or skillet with oil (set fryer to 350' or heat oil in skillet to 350')
sugar and cinnamon (for the sugar and cinnamon, just mix until yummy looking)

Separate biscuits out on a plate, use a melon baller or knife, or even a bottled soda pop lid to cut out holes in each biscuit.
Once oil is at 350 degrees, place biscuits and holes into oil. After the bottoms brown, flip biscuits with tongs and brown the other side. Once done, take out of the oil, and place into a plate of mixed cinnamon and sugar. Coat both sides and serve!

I hope you will make these too!!! If you do, let me know how they turned out.

No comments: