We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Saturday, December 27
Justin's 6th birthday
I can't believe he is already 6 yrs. old today. Wow, how the time just flew by! It seems just yesterday he was born, all 6 pounds 14 ounces of him, and just look at him now!!
Happy Birthday to you Justin!! I know what you mean about them growing fast. My oldest is 11 already and my youngest just turned 1 recently. How time flies.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!
Happy Birthday Justin! Love Aunt Pattie
Happy Birthday to you Justin!! I know what you mean about them growing fast. My oldest is 11 already and my youngest just turned 1 recently. How time flies.
Happy Birthday Justin. You & Waldo Pepper are 6 years old......
Love, Nana & Papa
Post a Comment