We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Wednesday, December 24
Baking at Amie and Sams
We went to Amie and Sams place today on Christmas Eve and baked some cookies for Santa. We had Christmas music playing in the background too. The kids had fun decorating the cookies, and playing together. It was really fun!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You and Amie are good mama's, I'm sure you had a big mess. The boys sure enjoyed the baking and decorating, even little Hunter.
2 comments:
You and Amie are good mama's, I'm sure you had a big mess. The boys sure enjoyed the baking and decorating, even little Hunter.
Gramie R
You getting to be a real baker.
I would have to stay out of your house, for I would get fat.
You look like you lost weight!!!!
Anyway the kids are having a lot of fun!!!!!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment