Previous entries...

Saturday, October 28

I love my job!

Many of you have been wondering how my job was going working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I must say I love it! I think I've found my niche! I don't even think of it as work, I like it so much. And really, each day, if I can make a difference in their lives, so that they can go home and be with their family who loves them as much as I love mine, I think I've done my job.

It is a little hard to imagine the preemie and micro preemie sizes of these kids, so I got on the internet and found a couple pictures. I think they are about 25 weeks gestation or close to 1.5 pounds. Just about the same size as the one I took care of this week.
Neat huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, thanks for the moving
thoughts of your job & pictures.
LOve, Mom & dad

Anonymous said...

I always knew you had a heart of gold, and so much to give. Mom

Anonymous said...

It's kind of sad though. I'm not sure that all these babies make it. Love, Whittney