Happy Halloween
Well, today we went to Walmart for some outfits for the kids Halloween. Boy, if you are a girl, you have it made! Tons of outfits to wear. But very limited for the boys. So they are going to be the same thing. The Pit Crew for that Car's movie, complete with hat and headset. So they are excited! We are taking them around to the houses about 6 pm tomorrow. I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow night. Have fun yourselves!
2 comments:
Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see pictures of little Justin and Dillon in their Halloween costumes! I love Halloween! I miss not having a little one to take out trick-or-treating!
Heather, thanks for the tips on posting a comment. I'm giving it a try now! love your blog! love, Cathy (Smith - your sister in law!)
Hope they had fun trick or treating...They both look cute!!!
Post a Comment