We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Saturday, April 30
At the beach for a little while
After a big pizza dinner, we needed to take a short walk. Where to walk to you might ask,......the beach! It was just down the street!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice pictures. They sure love the water..........N
I forgot! I would like the last one of Justin. I'm sure Pattie will want some & we certainly will pay for them. You really got some good shots......So when you have some time send them out. I know your really busy. Whatever Pattie took we will send to you guys too!
3 comments:
Nice pictures. They sure love the water..........N
I forgot! I would like the last one of Justin. I'm sure Pattie
will want some & we certainly
will pay for them. You really got
some good shots......So when you
have some time send them out. I know your really busy. Whatever Pattie
took we will send to you guys too!
If you made the cupcakes they sure are pretty & look good.
Loved all the pictures.
I wish you would send me some of all
of us at the fish place.
LOL Mom
Post a Comment