The kit was really easy, all we had to do was pour liquid in the white basin at the bottom, and in a few hours we had our crystal trees! The kids loved running into the school room that afternoon and night to check on the progress of the trees. I wish that the crystals weren't so soft, they broke apart when touched. I thought that they might of been a little harder so the kids could keep them in their rooms. Oh well, maybe our next crystal project might work out better for that.
We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Wednesday, March 16
The boys made crystal trees
The kit was really easy, all we had to do was pour liquid in the white basin at the bottom, and in a few hours we had our crystal trees! The kids loved running into the school room that afternoon and night to check on the progress of the trees. I wish that the crystals weren't so soft, they broke apart when touched. I thought that they might of been a little harder so the kids could keep them in their rooms. Oh well, maybe our next crystal project might work out better for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment