Previous entries...

Saturday, December 18

What's going on...


I am pleased to announce that the shopping is done, but the cards are not sent yet- sorry!

Hunter has been diaper free since certainly the beginning of December, and I was able to give away his diapers to another mom who I work with. Hunter also is sleeping in his big boy bed at night, even when I am home. As he was getting used to his new bed, on my nights home I would lay with him until he fell asleep. But it has been over a week now, and he will go to bed when Justin goes to bed without a problem. We haven't used the crib in over a month now. After Christmas we will tear it down and pass it on. Hunter is now working on sharing.

Justin is doing well. He is excited to have Christmas only a week away, and his birthday to follow. He has picked a R2-D2 cake for his birthday cake. Hopefully it turns out good! We shall see! He has been learning the fine art of playing checkers, and really likes it.

Dillon is doing well too. He is super excited for Christmas to arrive, and has quite the list of things he really "needs." His new thing these last couple of weeks is: when he gets something right, or has an idea about something, he quickly says "No Pictures, No Pictures Please!" Who knows where that came from, but it is funny. He too is playing checkers, but still needs some pointers.

The kids decorated the tree nicely, and Justin decorated the house with the few decorations that we have. It looks nice. I'll get some pictures this week. The boys all got haircuts Thursday, and then I did Justin's hair as well when he got home from shopping. The boys all got their bean bag chairs today (Friday). We bought them for movie time, or reading time, ect. So far they think we bought them for jumping time. :)

We got our new bed delivered this week on Wednesday, and our new table and chairs for the dining area. We haven't bought furniture for the house since we moved in. So with a few of my extra shifts I did this year we were able to get these extra's. Thank God for the extra shifts- although it is because of the sick kids...weird equation right??

Well that's about all that is going on right now. I have to work 4 in a row, get 1 off, and then 2 nights on. The holiday work week is going to be tough! But then I have 6 nights off in a row. That will be good.

No comments: