Previous entries...

Thursday, August 5

Just some of the things.....

Just a quick look at some of the things we have been getting for the upcoming schoolyear.
construction paper - and lots of it ~
washable paint



paintbrushes to paint with of course


markers - washable of course





scissors for everyone




rulers for the boys







pencil cases for their crayons, colored pencils, and scissors. Each boy has their own color.




washable crayons- a must have item




colored pencils- also washable for the art projects




sink my ship telling time game


magnetic story makers
safari puzzle 100 pieces

pictureka- a game to find the hidden pictures


magnetic phonics word makers

dry erase wipeable world and usa maps


magnfying glasses



more magnetic word makers

magnetic clock

Justin just finished painting the school room, so after I work this weekend, I have all Tuesday and Wednesday to organize it. The kids books that I ordered for such a great deal from Barnes and Noble's bargain books are streaming in. The kids look forward to getting the mail each day to see what is arriving in the brown boxes. I also got an area rug for over by our little bookshelf for reading, and will top that off with some big bulky pillows to lay on for reading time. We got some posters to hang on the wall too. My mom and dad sent them the movie "Up", and each of them got their own flash cards about dinosaurs, telling time, and same and different. So we will incorporate them in the school year teaching as well. I'll post some pictures when the room is completed.


No comments: