We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Friday, February 12
Christmas all year long
Dillon really loves listening to the CD's that we have of different stories that we got for Christmas, and as well he likes listening to the Christmas music. This week I was walking down the hall to the bathroom and I heard some music playing in the bedroom. I went in, and he was playing Christmas songs! I told him it was February, and that Christmas wasn't coming for quite some time, but he said "I want to hear the songs!", and also he asked "When is Christmas coming?" Well, I guess folks it really never left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with him. I was thinking the other day that I should have white lights in the house somewhere. If they aren't on a tree, can I be accused of procrastinating on putting away the holiday decor? :o) (I did finally get the tree down a couple of weeks ago.)
Hey, Dillon..you will teach us all some new songs next year, Love Aunt P
Post a Comment