A penny saved is a penny earned......
I haven't seen any good coupons in years. It used to be a long time ago, you waited for the Sunday paper to come, and you spent what seemed like hours cutting out the coupons from that big fat paper. We haven't subscribed to a paper in....well....about 6 years or so. We get our news basically from T.V., or the web. But since the economic times are bad, and the price of living still is rising, I thought this year would be a good year to start clipping coupons again. Unfortunately, our Sunday papers coupons are terrible. It is either cat food, expensive hair color, freaky food that I would never eat, or makeup that I would never pay the price for always in that stupid coupon section. So...you know me. I investigated online for a better way, and found quite a few websites offering manufacturers coupons. You just mark the box of the ones you want, and print. If you want to go to a little more trouble, some want you to join their emailing list so they can send you offers in your email when say...their cheese is having a coupon that month. It is that easy. So, here is the list. Mind you, you will find that some of the same coupons will overlap onto other sites. Plus, you can print out as many as you like, and if you want to make 2 trips or more into the store....use copies of those coupons. The grocery stores all use these coupons, they just scan them like any other. Just watch the expiration dates. Hopefully this saves you all money like it has and will do for us. Just click below and go directly there!www.shopathome.comwww.coupons.comwww.smartsource.comwww.coolsavings.comwww.printable-coupons.blogspot.comwww.valpak.comwww.couponsense.com
2 comments:
try this site: couponsense.com. I heard if you actually do this and subscribe to it, it really can help you out! A friend of mine does it, and she has done it so good that the grocery store ends up owing HER money when she leaves! --Noelle
Thank you for posting these!! I've always wanted to be a coupon queen, but I have the same problem with the local coupons! I clip one or two that I might need. These sites might help! :o)
Post a Comment