We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Saturday, January 16
Can I get a remote with that?
Hunter's favorite toy is his little Lightning McQueen car. It is the size of a matchbox car. He takes it everywhere. To bed, to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, to nap time, to playtime. Do you think the toy makers could come up with a wireless remote so that when a 2 yr. old misplaces it, we could push a button, and it alarms- kinda like our own cars that we can sometimes lose in a malls parking lot? Do you know how many minutes/hours I have spent looking for "Keen?" Too many!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw gee! Poor little fella! By the way, the brownies look amazing. I'd like to try them sometime, but I might need to double the insulin dose. :o)
Post a Comment