FOR TODAY (12/11/09) 5pm
Outside my window- it is raining with a little bit of fog
I am thinking- of how I'm going to win the lottery and never work again
I am thankful for-my job
From the learning rooms-the kids are soaring! They are learning about invertebrate defenses, wrapping up book 1 in their phonics, Justin is also doing great with his spelling and reading, and Dillon is about a month away from 1st grade math.
From the kitchen- it was corn dogs, salad, mixed vegetable, yogurt, peaches and milk for dinner.
I am wearing-pajamas until I get ready for work
I am creating-my blog all of the time. I passed 100 entries this year this week.
I am going-to work tonight
I am reading-news via the internet
I am hoping- for a slow, and quiet night at work with limited visitors
I am hearing-the kids yell for "Wally" to come to the table. Apparently food has fallen!
Around the house-lies excitement over our new dog
One of my favorite things-finding new recipes
A few plans for the rest of the week: sleep, work, sleep, work (and manage to see the family in between)
I found a website that nicely does this everyday at http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Kind of a neat idea to do once in a while huh?
1 comment:
The daybook site is neat. I'll have to check it out some more a little bit later. Also, I love that the dog gets called to the kitchen when food has fallen! :o)
Post a Comment