Previous entries...

Friday, December 25

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I had the night off on Christmas Eve, and so the boys and I made our cookies for Santa, and our letters to Santa. I'll have to take a picture of the letters, they were cute. We had steaks on the grill for dinner. We hadn't had bbq since before we moved into the house. So that was very yummy! After the sun went down, we went driving around the neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights. It was pretty cold outside, so when we got home we enjoyed some hot cocoa with marshmallows. It was then off to bed for the kids. We had a great Christmas day too. The kids opened their gifts and spent the day playing indoors or outdoors with their toys. I tried to post some pictures yesterday and today, but the internet is pretty busy I guess. I kept getting kicked off.
I know some of you are wondering......."hmmm, geeee, I didn't get a Christmas card from Justin and Heather this year?!" but don't worry. My camera had broken, and we just got a new one, plus... the cards I was going to send out were picture cards- so that wasn't going to work right?? So I will take some pictures of the boys this weekend, and the cards will be thrown in the mail. Better late than never-that's what I always say :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heather!