Previous entries...

Saturday, December 26

Go to Disneyland for free!


Just to let everyone know, there has been a lot of talk lately about Disney's "Give a day, get a day" program. Apparently starting January 1st, you can go to the website link below and volunteer across the nation, and receive a free ticket to any of the Disney parks for a day. After your volunteering, your organization sends in the information, and you receive your info in the mail on how to print out your voucher. All you need is ID and the voucher and your in! One ticket per person, and you must be at least 6 yrs old- through adulthood. What a great opportunity! I know were signing up the boys and ourselves. Hunter is too little to join, so we will do it with the boys separately. Can't wait! The site will have the organizations that are approved through Disney to volunteer at.

Are you going to join???????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to put this on my facebook..maybe you can then I can hit "share" and it will go out to all my contacts too! Luv PPP