Previous entries...

Monday, July 20

Bugs bugs everywhere!


As if you can't be too careful with cleaning and sanitizing everything!! I got a stupid finger infection on my left hand!! I broke a stupid fingernail, and it got cut too short on the one side. In two days it went from being sore, to a full on infection! Even my knuckle and then my wrist started to get sore, and my finger had red streaking from the site. I knew it wasn't going away, so I went to the doctor. I had to get a shot of Rocephin to get the antibiotics started, and now I am on antibiotics for a week. Let me tell you, the shot burned! I was limping for at least an hour afterwards. Well, it is now 3 days after the start of the antibiotics, and it looks a lot better, and is not sore anymore. I can at least type on a keyboard now. I'd show you a picture, but that would be gross. :)

Well, that's the new news from the Smith home front! G'day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww. your gross! Too bad your not here, I'm back working at the Dermatologist as a Med Assistant, so it wouldn't bother me to see that fun stuff. The things people let grow on their bodies! --Noelle

Whitney said...

I hope it get's better soon!