We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!
Looks like the boys love making yummy cupcakes. I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.
The sure are having fun makinga mess. What darling boys. Love, nana & Papa
Did you save one for me? Yummy! Love Aunt Pattie
HEATHER! I am trying to make my own blog page, and cannot figure it out...email me and let me know what the heck to do.--noelle
Looks like we have a bunch of dolls! Love, MMMM
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like the boys love making yummy cupcakes. I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.
The sure are having fun making
a mess. What darling boys.
Love, nana & Papa
Did you save one for me? Yummy! Love Aunt Pattie
HEATHER! I am trying to make my own blog page, and cannot figure it out...email me and let me know what the heck to do.
--noelle
Looks like we have a bunch of dolls!
Love, MMMM
Post a Comment