We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Friday, September 19
What's going on....
I know, I know, I haven't been updating the website lately. But, I have been updating the schoolhouse website. Plus, school has started for the kids, so that takes up some time everyday. Not a whole lot going on here. We are moving back to Mission Bay RV park on the first of October. Cheaper winter rates, plus we are close to the water and Seaworld. Yipee! We hope to hear if they are going to accept our offer on a house in Country Estates, but our realtor says it could be a couple more weeks. We'll just have to wait and see. Dillon and Hunter are coming down with a cold tonight, so I hope it will be a short cold. Sunday is Hunter's birthday, and I hope he will be up to celebrating. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Heather. Good luck on the house.Love to all, Pattie
looks like everything is going great!
We say also good luck on the house.
Hope they are not getting those darn colds again.
Happy Birthday Hunter!
Love, Nana, & Papa xxx
Good luck. I hope you get the house.
Post a Comment