We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Friday, May 2
Postage
I hear the postage is going up AGAIN! Hasn't it gone up almost every other month in the last year? Why don't they just increase it by 5 cents, and be done with it already. Do you know, I still have 37 cent stamps. I cant keep enough 1, 2, 3 cent stamps around to make the current price of stamps now. How annoying. We don't usually send anything in the mail that often anyways, but before I do send something, I have to get onto the US postal service website to make sure that I send enough stamps on it. I guess I am adding to the problem. I don't think people send much in the mail anymore- due to online bill pay, and emails. Oh well, had to rant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment