We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Friday, March 28
Everyone's sick
As I write this, I am informed that this is my 100th contribution to this website. Hooray!!!! I feel like getting a birthday cake or something. But.......... We are all sick with a cold, everyone of us, right down to the baby. I think the adults got it worse than the kids. It doesn't even slow them down too much. I wish I had their energy sometimes.
This is how we feel:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You didn't sound good over the phone. I hope by now everyone is starting to feel better.
1 comment:
You didn't sound good over the phone. I hope by now everyone is starting to feel better.
Love you all,
Mom R
Post a Comment