We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Thursday, December 27
Baby pictures
These are pictures of the boys at approximately 3 months of age for each one. The top one is Hunter, followed by Justin, and then Dillon. Who do you think Hunter looks like??
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think Hunter looks like Dillon the most. He's a butter ball!
7 comments:
I think Hunter looks like Dillon the most. He's a butter ball!
Gramie R
I think Hunter looks like
Justin.....But we shall
see as time goes on.........
Love, Nana
He looks like both boys, but looks more like Justin.
Love Arlene
He looks like pictures I have of he dad when he was a baby. Love Pattie
his dad I mean. Pattie
I see a mixture of both Justin and Dillon in him. They are all cute.
I think he looks more like Dillon.
He is really cute....
Beverly
Post a Comment