Previous entries...

Wednesday, September 19

wednesday update


Back from the doctor. I am almost 4cm dilated and 80% thinned out! Yeah! So, friday is still a go, unless I need to go in earlier.

Yesterday, I got my hair colored and really cut. I really like it! I guess I better get packed for the hospital, and run to the store today to have that out of the way.

love heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, boy do I ever miss you. Your hair looks great, I love the color. I can't believe you cut off 5 inches.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow.

Love to all,
Gramie R

Anonymous said...

You look great! And Sept 21 is a wonderful day - the birthday of my favorite aunt, Aunt Mary! So now there will be two family birthdays on that date!
good luck and can't wait to see pictures!
Ever decide on a middle name?
love, cathy

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty. Love the hair.
So glad it's all over & now have
another grandson Hunter.........
Miss you all much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, to all Mom & dad