Hello,
We will be having Hunter on Friday, 9/21/07 as far as I know. A week earlier than the due date, and to be frank, 3 weeks earlier than when the boys came ( they were both almost 2 weeks overdue when I was induced). It will be a scheduled induction.
Two weeks ago, I was 1cm dilated and 20% thinned out. Last week, I was 2cm dilated and 60% thinned out. I will be checked again Wednesday this week. I am progressing, so that is good, it should cut off a few hours of labor.
I will let you know of any changes to the "plan" if there is time to get it on the website.
We are looking so foreword to our newest addition, and can't wait!
Love Heather
1 comment:
Wonderful pic's, thanks for sharing. I wonder who Hunter will look like in the future. Love, Pattie
Post a Comment