We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Tuesday, May 29
Any Suggestions?????????
Any name suggestions for this little bundle of joy????
This ought to be fun.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is hard. Once I start looking on the internet, they all look stupid.... But, there's Mason, Noah, Gavin, Jacob, Luke, Caleb.... Whatcha think? ---Noelle
Hi Heather! Wow, you have gotten quite a variety of names sent to you already! I recognize several of Nana's as characters on General Hospital! Here are a few more for you to think about! Brennan, Joshua, Kevin, Devin, Zach... I'll try to think of more! Hope you are feeling well! love, Cathy
14 comments:
This is hard. Once I start looking on the internet, they all look stupid....
But, there's Mason, Noah, Gavin, Jacob, Luke, Caleb....
Whatcha think?
---Noelle
Lots ofgood names out there... I think maybe, Finn, Travis, Wolf,I will think of more. Love the pic's, Luv, Pattie
I like Lucus, Aiden, Jensen, Aldon, Asher, Braden, Garret, Neely, Gordy, and Kirk. I hope you find a good name. Love, Whittney
I think Jasper is nice too!
I'll keep thinking of names, here are a couple I came up with: Tatum,Goeffry,Keith, Nicolas,Gene.
Gramie R.
We like Wolfgang, Alexander,
& Nicolas so far. Will think some more.........
Love the pictures too!!!
Love, Nana & Papa
Thought of another one
Spencer
Nana
Hi Heather!
Wow, you have gotten quite a variety of names sent to you already! I recognize several of Nana's as characters on General Hospital!
Here are a few more for you to think about!
Brennan, Joshua, Kevin, Devin, Zach... I'll try to think of more! Hope you are feeling well! love, Cathy
PUT UP SOME NEW PICTURES!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU PREGO (AGAIN)
--NOELLE--
PUT UP NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!
PUT UP NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!
PUT UP NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!
Thought of another one.Ethan & Noah
Oh! Brian would be nice too!!!!!!!
Nana
Yes, send some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, Plenty of people have come up with names. Some are strang..Wolfgang?
If you want to stay with the western theme (Justin, Wyatt, Dillon) Then maybe: Jesse, Austin or Jackson. How about "John Wayne Smith"?
Personally I like: Hunter, Mason, Brandon and Logan
Sister #1
Dad thinks Darcy is a neat name....
I heard you were looking for suggestion for middle names,
Hunter Ryan
" Tyler
" Denver
" Travis
" Casey
Just some to think about. Hunter is a nice name. Love P
Post a Comment