Previous entries...

Thursday, January 25

News, News, News!!!!!!


Cars and trucks, or baby dolls,
Fun tea parties, or hitting baseballs,
We don’t know yet what it will be,
But we are happily expecting baby number three!

We are delighted to share with you all our happy news!
We just found out we are pregnant with our third child, due on September 28, 2007!
The boys are just as excited too, and can’t wait for a little brother or sister!

See, looking at this website is very informative ;)

.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what happens when we miss a couple days. We are happy for you both, and we have our fingers crossed for a healthy little girl!

Love you,
Gramie and Papa

Anonymous said...

2, 4, 6, 8.......Another baby? We can hardly wait! Hey, found a website for you to check out. It's called www.kidshealth.org. Go to the kids section, then recepies...didn't know if your kids were still lactose intollerant or not, but check it out. Good info for you too. I'm doing my homework, had to find a website. So thought I'd write to you real quick. ttyl! Noelle

Anonymous said...

I heard the news, Congratulations to you both. Sorry I didn't post this sooner. I have been really sick. Hopefully you will be blessed with a girl this time. Girls are so much fun, but I guess girls are all I know. Good luck and please keep me updated.
Love, Whittney

Anonymous said...

ps. September is a great month.
Love, Whittney

Anonymous said...

Hi, all I know about is girls too! I here boys are pretty dare sweet too!!!! Love Pattie