We are lucky to be living it up in sunny California! Join us here often for updates on our busy boys so you can get the latest and greatest about our family, adventures, and homeschooling fun!
Previous entries...
Friday, January 12
More aquarium shots...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you seriously take these pictures??? They look so "National Geograpic-ey". Right On if you did! ---Noelle
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Love Pattie and Tim I have left comments before, I finally found out how to send them. Time said put "other". I was not doing that.
3 comments:
Did you seriously take these pictures??? They look so "National Geograpic-ey". Right On if you did!
---Noelle
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Love Pattie and Tim I have left comments before, I finally found out how to send them. Time said put "other". I was not doing that.
This looks so cool. I wish I could have been there. There isn't much to see here in Kansas.
Love, Whittney
Post a Comment